Katie Kimmel also known as Katherine Kimmel, is an American actress and Ceramic Artist who works in Mojave Desert, California, she is known as the daughter of a famous Television Show host Jimmy Kimmel. She had also appeared in “The Man Show” and “Crank Yankers.” Let us know some information about Katie Kimmel wiki, age, biography, boyfriends, net worth, family & more.
Katie Kimmel Wiki/Biography
Katie’s real name/ birth name is Katherine Kimmel, and her nickname is Katie.
|Real Name||Katherine Kimmel|
|Profession||Ceramic Artist and American Actress|
|Famous As||Daughter of Jimmy Kimmel|
Katie Kimmel Personal Life & Info
Katie was born on August 28, 1991, and her age is 28 years old (As in 2019), she is from the United States, and her nationality is American, and her zodiac sign is Virgo.
|Birthday/Date of Birth||August 28, 1991|
|Age (As in 2019)||28 Years Old|
|Birth Country||United States|
|Star Sign / Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
Katie Kimmel Personal Body Measurements/Physical Stats & More
Katie has a height of 5 feet 77 inches, 1.76 in meters, and 176 in centimeters. Her weight is 58 kg, which is 127 lbs in pounds.
|Height (approx.)||in Feet-Inches – 5’ 77.”|
in meters – 1.76 m
in centimeters – 176 cm
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 58 kg|
in Pounds – 127 lbs
|Body Measurements||36 – 24 – 36 Inches|
Katie Kimmel Family Members Names & Info
Katie Kimmel is the daughter of Jimmy Kimmel and his ex-wife, Gina Kimmel. Katie Kimmel’s dad, Jimmy Kimmel, was a TV show host whereas her mom has been in the profession of acting and creating fashion.
View this post on Instagram
Katie Kimmel has Kevin’s younger brother. Also, Katie Kimmel has a half-sister named Jane and a half-brother named John William (“Billy”).
Jane & William (Half Siblings)
Katie Kimmel Boyfriends, Affairs & Marital/Relationship Status
Katie Kimmel marital status is Unmarried, and Will Lodgson, who is a singer, is the fiance of Katie Kimmel, since 14 January 2019.
After having an excellent relationship from some times Kaitie Kimmel finally got engaged with her boyfriend, Will Lodgson on 14 January 2019 at Quality Seafood Redondo Beach, and the funny thing was that they both Despite knowing each other for a long moment, the newly engaged couple still bring the ring size wrong.
However, for the first Katie didn’t consider that proposal seriously. She even asked whether it was a Joke when she checked that Ring size was too big. Then Will replied “no!” that’s not a joke which followed Katie Kimmel accepting his proposal and wrapped up with sweet hugs and kisses.
View this post on Instagram
Katie Kimmel Educational Qualification, School & College
Katie enrolled at The School of the Chicago Art Institute after completing her high school education, from where she earned her BFA in ceramics degree, video, and painting. She presently lives and works as an artist in the Mojave Desert. Ceramics is her primary medium, but she also utilizes other backgrounds. She has changed her focus in latest years towards creating food art with humorous facial expressions. She has a website that sells her job through.
Katie is also an up-and-coming designer of fashion. She has published a line of t-shirts written in block lettering with Italian food sentences such as “Linguini and Clams” and “Chicken Parm.” She produced several appearances in “The Man Show” between 2000 and 2003, which was co-hosted by her dad with Adam Carolla. She spoke a puppet version of herself in “Crank Yankers” from 2003 to 2004.
|Educational Qualification||BFA Degree in Ceramics|
|School||Name Not Known|
|College/ University||Art Institute of Chicago|
Katie Kimmel Favourite Things, Likes & Dislikes
|Favorite Actors||Chris Hemsworth|
|Favorite Actresses||Taylor Swift|
|Favorite Singer||Miley Cyrus|
|Love to do||Create Artworks|
Katie Kimmel Net Worth & Salary
Katie Kimmel has an estimated net worth of $2 million. Katie and her brother, Kevin, were both parts of the comedy show of their father show “Crank Yankers” and “The Man Show,” which got a significant amount of viewers. Katie, on the other side, owns a business chain, including self-designed T-shirts, bags, and ceramics.
In addition to selling designer bags and t-shirts, she posts on her website and Instagram page several artworks for sale. Her artworks have a selling price from $5,000 to $50,000.
|Net Worth||2 Million USD $|
|Salary / Income||Under Review|
Some Facts To Know About Katie Kimmel
- Her first appearance was at The Man Show in the year 200.
- She’s a fan of the adherent dog.
- Katie joined The School of the Chicago Art Institute and earned her BFA in ceramics, video, and painting.
- She had studied about pottery, video, and painting as well.
- Katies Creativity and Originality is Top Notch and Super Amazing – Katie, knowing that creativity is a grind, strives to maintain her works original even if it means eating distinct stuff for daily dinner to get thoughts about her food art. Katie is so fond of food with faces, cute and adorable dogs (inspires her dog vases) and through oh-so-related doodles dealing with adulthood. Her ceramic sculptures include food, fruit and kitchen items with faces that are simplistic, funny, yet too happy and worried. The artist also reflects a real feeling of creativity and as such is always full of personality and wit whatever she ends up creating.Her works also celebrate materialism and consumerism habits as an illustrator, painter, and sculptor. In addition, her sense of humor is not limited to food products, but goes wildly on everything she touches, from vivid illustrations to quotable clothing designs and crazy adorable ceramics.
- Ceramic is her medium for production – Although she enjoyed sculpture, as much as ceramics could not fulfill her. As a kid, she took ceramics courses and fell in love with the media, but in her second year of college, when a friend reintroduced her to art, it became her pillar ever since.
She feels more fulfilled with the tactile material and is linked to a completed ceramic sculpture than with any other medium. She loves codding her neurotic dog and surfing the internet in addition to working with ceramics.
Katie Kimmel Controversies
Katie’s dad criticized the Reformation fashion brand in a tweet for plagiarizing her t-shirt designs in December 2017. To back up his reasoning, he gave connections to both sites. The Reformation t-shirts, like the works of Katie, also display Italian food sentences on the front in block lettering. There were mixed reactions to this accusation. While some Twitter users endorsed Kimmel and his daughter and condemned Reformation without their consent or understanding for using the job of a comparatively unknown artist, others pointed out that the drawings had been around since the 1970s.
Katie Kimmel Social Media Accounts & Channels
So this was all the information and data we were having about “Katie Kimmel” we NamesWikis.com hope that you got the information which you was seeking for. Kindly share this information of “Katie Kimmel” with your friends or family members if they are also searching about this.
Thank You! for visiting NamesWikis.com, Keep visiting here for such celebrities wikis, biography, and information updates.