Amber Laura Heard, popularly referred to as Amber Heard, is an American actress. She made her film debut in the 2004 Sports Drama, Friday Night Lights, and appeared in minor roles in a few movies. After playing in Never Back Down and Pineapple Express, she rose to prominence. She won the Breakthrough Award at the 2008 Young Hollywood Awards.
Amber Laura Heard (born April 22nd, 1986) is an American actress. She directed and played in All Boys Love Mandy Lane, which premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2006. Heard’s first starring role was played on the CW TV show Hidden Palms in 2007. Her breakthrough came with the roles of Never Back Down and Pineapple Express in 2008. Heard appeared in The Stepfather in 2009 and also played a minor role in the horror movie Zombieland. The next stars were The Joneses and And Soon The Darkness (both in 2010), John Carpenter’s The Ward, Nicolas Cage on Drive Furious, and Johnny Depp on The Rum Diary.
Is Amber Heard married?
Amber Heard was a photographer, Tasya van Ree, from 2008 to 2012. She met actor Johnny Depp while shooting The Rum Diary in 2011. They started to live together in 2012. They were married at a private ceremony at their home in Los Angeles on 3 February 2015.
Heard filed a divorce with Depp in May 2016.Five days later, she received a restraining order against him claiming that she had been “verbally and physically abusive” in her relationship with the most recent instance of violence that occurred just two days before she filed for divorce. The divorce was completed in January 2017 and received $7 million as a settlement.
Who’s that Johnny Depp?
- She dated Elon Musk for about a year. They were split in August 2017.
- What is Amber Heard doing?
- She initially worked in two music videos, “There Goes My Life” and “I Was Not Prepared.”
- She also appeared in small supporting roles in The WB’s short-lived series, Jack & Bobby, in 2004.
- In 2005, she appeared as a saleswoman in the teen drama film, The O.C.
- She made her film debut in the sports drama Friday Night Lights in 2004.
- She then appeared in small supporting roles in a number of feature films, including Drop Dead Sexy, Price to Pay, You’re Here and Alpha Dog.
- She also appeared in the episode of Police Procedural Criminal Minds, Day 73 with Sarah, and California.
- Then she came to Side FX, North Country, and Recall the Daze.
- In 2008, she won recognition after appearing in supporting roles in the stoner comedy Pineapple Express.
- She also earned mainstream recognition after appearing in the martial arts drama Never Back Down.
- She won the Breakthrough Award at the Hollywood Film Festival in 2008.
- Later she appeared in The Informers, The Boys Love Mandy Lane, The Stepfather, ExTerminators, Zombieland, The Joneses, The River Why, The Ward, and SoonThe Darkness.
- In 2011, she appeared as a leading woman in The Rum Diary and Drive Furious, in comparison to Johnny Depp.
- She appeared in Hysteria, Machete Kills, and Syrup in 2013.
- She has appeared in other movies such as 3 Days to Kill, The Adderall Diaries, One More Time, Magic Mike XXL, The Danish Kid, I Do … Until I don’t have it, Her Scent, and London Fields.
- In 2017, she played the role of Mera as Aquaman’s Atlantean Queen in the DC Comics superhero Justice League.
- She played a role in the 2018 film, Aquaman.
Who are the parents of Amber Heard?
Amber Heard was born on April 22, 1986. Her name of birth is Amber Laura Heard. She was born to David Heard and Paige Parsons in Austin, Texas, USA. She is of American nationality. She’s got a sister tag, Whitney Heard. She attended St. Michael’s Catholic Academy and dropped out of high school and graduated from home school. She’s an atheist. The sign of her zodiac is Taurus.
Gossips and Speculation
Amber Heard told The Washington Post that she had lost major positions since making accusations of violence against the then-husband Johnny Depp.She wrote, “Family and Counselors told me that I will never be an actress again — that I would be black-listed.A film I was attached to recasting my role. I just shot a two-year commercial like the face of a multinational fashion brand, and the company dropped me. Questions arose as to whether I could retain my role as Mera in the ‘Justice League’ and ‘Aquaman’ films.”
She claimed a high-profile allegation that one of the prominent Hollywood actors had reversed her career. However, Depp was not listed once in the full article by name. However, Depp consistently refuted the claims.
She also said that she had received death threats after she had come forward against the violence.Heard applied for divorce within less than two years of their marriage and made claims of verbal and physical violence to the Pirates of the Caribbean Star during their married life. Photos of her injuries in support of her harassment allegation have also been released. Heard also had a temporary restraining order against him. Their divorce was finalised for a settlement of $7 million in January 2017.
- Droped out of high school and graduated into a home study programme.
- Spent time after high school modelling in New York City and Miami.
- The first leading roles were in All Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006) and as a troubled teen Greta Matthews in the short-lived Hidden Palms of 2007.
- A lover of older vehicles, she owned a 1968 Mustang and a 1963 Mercedes.
Finally, we have come to the end of the article about the famous actress in America, Amber Laura Heard. She was known for his hard work and dedication towards the Career.